Tuesday, April 12, 2011

A day off causes drama

TC and Sara were out of school yesterday. I went to work, hubs called in because we had major storms all night. So this morning I went outside to start hubby's truck, TC was in the kitchen when I came back and he was all excited thinking he was staying home again! NOT!! He said, "Mom, just leave and go to work!" I sure burst his bubble when I told him he IS going to school. He was very whiney when I put him on the bus. I hope he has a good day. I am off work today and I have to take my sister to get her car from the shop later so I need to get some housework done. It never ends!

1 comment:

Mommie that Gets It said...

*HUGS* for you Kristi! I went through the same thing with Austin this morning. He was really sick two weeks ago so we kept him off school. This morning he has a little stuffy nose. He told me I had to keep him home. I even called my husband this morning to see what he would say (we have had a few rough days with Austin, it's on my blog). We discussed and decided to send him. I told the teachers that he has a little stuffy nose, they don't mind little stuffy noses and I never send Austin when he is really sick. (One child threw up in his Dad's hand and was crying his head off ... the teachers made the Dad take him home. Thankgoodness! Poor little guy!) Anyway, Austin was off painting within 2 minutes of arrival and happy as can be. :) I hope that TC has a great day! :) Heather