Friday, July 1, 2011

Summertime

I can hardly believe TC will be in 4th grade next year and Sara will be a sophomore. Wow, where does the time go? TC still asks all the time if he gets to "stay here" or go to school. I told him he is on summer break so of course he gets to stay here!

This week was nuts at work with lots of system issues and on Tuesday I decided I was calling in the next day. So I did! I took the kids to a movie, I even took a nap, and it was GLORIOUS. I went to work yesterday totally refreshed and the computers were back up and running. Hallelujah!

Today is payday and we are going to see Transformers 3D...........soooo excited! Tomorrow we have to mow and Sunday we will chill. Monday we are doing a bbq for my sister's birthday. Should be fun! That night we will go watch fireworks, we do this every year.

No comments: