Sunday, March 13, 2011

Spring has sprung

The kids are on Spring Break next week. Woo hoo!
This means no getting them up at 5:30 and I can get ready for work and not have to rush around. I swear, most days I am stressed before I even get to work!

And I have a 3 day work week. This crazy Tx weather had people's bills so high that every other call I answered in the last few weeks was someone fussing about their high bill. I swear I sounded like a record player saying the same thing over and over again. (You use more heat at night when you are asleep...what are you using to heat?.....what is your thermostat set on?)
I have become an electricity expert LOL!

Hope everybody has a fantastic week!

1 comment:

Mommie that Gets It said...

Hope that you all have a great Spring Break! Hope it warms up for you!

Oh, btw, that was me who left the comment on Maven's FB page about how much I like your FB picture!

:) Heather