Thursday, December 3, 2009

Doctor update

I called the doctor's office to complain about our visit with the nurse practicioner.
The lady I talked to seemed SO SHOCKED at my experience.
I told her, "Ma'am I have been bringing my kids there for YEARS and I have never had the experience that I did when I brought my son in."

She said the nurse practicioner is new and very young and maybe she was just really busy.
I told her I totally understand, but she needs to be talked to about what happened because it was not a good thing that she gagged TC and hardly even talked to me about anything.
So the hell what if you are busy?
My child is important and I have paid you thousands in the last few years so take 5 minutes to make us feel like you give a damn.

This Mama Bear has her claws out.

1 comment:

Amy said...

I have to agree. That nurse should take her time. I hope they talk to her.