Sunday, December 20, 2009

Excitement and Meltdowns

My husband let the kids open a gift yesterday.
By the time Christmas is here, they won't have any left!!

TC opened his lightsabers and he has played with them non stop.
Sara opened a DS game she wanted.
Our weather has been crazy,as usual!
We have all had sinus problems and TC had two nosebleeds yesterday.
My sister came over and we opened gifts with her.
So by about 8:00 last night, TC was DONE and was having meltdown after meltdown.
I was trying to work on an assignment and finally I put him in the shower and not long after that,he fell asleep on the couch.

Today we are going to see Princess and the Frog.
I still haven't finished my assignment but I am happy this is my last one until after Christmas! I get a break for 2 weeks, I am so ready.

2 comments:

Amy said...

What fun you are having in your house. I want to see that movie too.

Autismland Penny said...

Tell me how the movie was? We are going to see it on Christmas!