Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Random...about me

About me:

1. I am cheap. I really don't like spending money and try to find things on sale. Especially for myself.

2. I spend a lot of time reflecting and daydreaming.

3. I love to write letters. I write my nephew 2 to 3 times a week.

4. I love to sing at the top of my lungs and I can sing pretty well (most of the time).

5. I like R&B music a lot.

6. I must wear lipstick, I don't look right without it.

7. I have to work at NOT being OCD about the house. I have finally learned to relax but it took a few years.

8. I hate clutter but it is around me a lot and I HATE IT!! My kids and husband are so darn messy!

9. I have allergy eyes daily..especially one eye.

10. I want one more piercing...but I probably won't get it.

11. I snore.

12. I love accessories and I wear necklaces, bracelets and earrings every day.

13. I am finally getting into the texting thing.

5 comments:

Amy said...

i loved reading your list..

Unknown said...

Your lists are always so well done. I wish I could do that! And I hate clutter, too. Nothing pisses me off faster than going home after SOMEONE (husband) has been home all day from work and that SOMEONE has done nothing and I have to clean. I swear to God I worked around the house the whole four days I was off for Christmas and he watched TV.

I have to wear lipstick, too. Otherwise, I swear to you my lips are freaking white!!!!

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

What a great list! Totally with you on #2 - I could do that all day if I had the time! Happy New Year and many blessings to you and yours for 2010!

j said...

It seems that almost everything that I purchase for myself is on the sale rack. And I shop in cheap stores too. I have a hard time resisting clearance items.

meemawfish said...

I love your list also and think you are so very honest about it.

Meemaw