Tuesday, April 6, 2010

IEP update

I had an IEP today. It went well. TC is still having a few problems with back and forth conversation but he is making great progress. His behavior is not a problem at all. He has been going into a mainstream class and he does resource math and reading. More than likely he will do ESY (extended school year) again this summer. Hopefully I will still be home and not back to work but we will take it one day at a time as we always do!

I came home and mowed and I need to mow a lot more! But I have homework and housework and all that fun stuff. Hope you all have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

Lora said...

Good news! Glad to hear that his behavior is not a problem. Making progress is always a good sign and ESY is always a good deal in my opinion, wish that Griffin could do it every summer.