Sunday, April 11, 2010

Weekend

Early Saturday morning, TC woke up with his asthma. So we did a breathing treatment but he was still upset. I told him a story about Little Red Riding Hood and he really liked it! By this time it was 5:30 am and we had been up for an hour already. We went back to sleep and did not get up til' 10:30!!!

We went to Walmart to get Sara a fishing pole. I hate going to Walmart with my family! I hate it!!!
But we made it out alive.

Today our plans are to stay home and chill out!
What about you??

3 comments:

a49erfangirl said...

We are just staying home and relaxing. I have some cleaning to do and some baking yet. I don't like taking the kids into Walmart. Always turns into a disaster.

Melissa said...

You were up early, glad you were able to go back to sleep! I went to Wal-Mart today, it was insane.

Lola said...

i just hate walmart period. joined a 'shopping embargo' a few years ago and have never been in one since-they aren't as good here in Canada anyways.....but i live for Target and we don't have them here but we go over the border a lot to shop there!