Monday, April 12, 2010

Update on cussing

I picked TC up from the bus this afternoon. I asked him was he good today and he said, "No, I was in trouble for saying a bad word." I told him I knew and his teacher told me all about it.
I made him write a note to his teacher when he got home..I made him copy what I had written since he can't spell.
Basically it said he was sorry and signed Love, Tony.

He knows we are upset with his behavior and he is very very sorry.
I told him I am not putting up with his saying bad words.

He really wants a Spider man guy and I told him he will not get it unless he starts behaving at school.

1 comment:

Tanya @ TeenAutism said...

It sounds like a good idea to have the Spider Man guy to motivate him. Does TC respond to reward charts? Like putting a star or sticker on the calendar for good days, and then when he has 10 or however many you decide, then he gets the Spider Man guy. I need to do a lot of visual reminders like that with Nigel.