Sunday, November 22, 2009

Sunday sickies

TC is up this morning coughing and coughing.
I have given him Mucinex to break up the junk in his chest.
I sure hope it helps.
So far...no fever.

He has school Monday and Tuesday so I hope he gets better, he has already missed 5 days and does not need to miss more.
My hubby is sick too.
I hate it when hubby is sick because he feels guilty and is super sensitive.
I HATE it.

I need to get started on some homework this morning but I want to just lay by my boy for awhile first.

Also, as usual, I have tons of laundry to hang up and fold but I know my sweet Sara will help me!

The menu for lunch/dinner today is ribs, potatoes, and a salad. We will probably eat around 2'ish.

1 comment:

Corrie Howe said...

I hope everyone feels better soon. Stopping by from Asperger 8. I have a 9 year old with Asperger's Syndrome, whom I blog about too.