Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Tired

Oh Lord, TC did not sleep last night. I am so freaking sleepy. I am officially not working anymore but I have to go to the dr. today and buy groceries. We got hubby's transmission rebuilt last week to the tune of $1400...not really that bad of a price but that money went fast!

The kids are back at school today but they get early release on Wednesday and are off Friday so Mama will not have much time to herself this week!

Hubby's cortisone shot went well, they always put him under because he has to be absolutely still due to the shot going into his spine area. Hopefully it will help him feel better.

I want to go get some paint eventually. Hopefully I can do that one day next week. I should start getting my unemployment soon and then my severance in about 4 weeks.

No comments: