Monday, October 5, 2009

4 day workweek, school issue

TC was in rare form yesterday. He still has a cough but is feeling better. Sara is coughing too but not running a temp anymore.

I will only work 4 days this week. I hope my kids stay well because I have lunch plans on Friday. My old friend TISH is coming over and I am making her fajitas. I am excited!! And we may have a couple of margaritas too. I don't ever hardly drink anything. But we may have to get a little wild and crazy and have a few sippy sips.

I am a little frustrated about getting hardly any teacher communication. What should I do??
I am wanting to write a little note in TC's folder and ask the teacher for daily feedback.
We discussed this last year, he has the same teacher this year. Except he goes to math and reading in another class.
Still, I want some feedback of his day.
Lord knows he won't tell me much.

Suggestions??

1 comment:

mama edge said...

I had the same problem with a teacher back in elem school. I finally got her to fill out a form with my son every day, to help "him" communicate about his day. Each day, he and the teacher wrote down his favorite activity, a new fact he'd learned, and whom he played with at recess. It wasn't perfect, but it was a start, and once in a while the teacher would jot down extra information that she wanted to share with me.