Saturday, February 20, 2010

Babies, college and allergies

My niece had a baby last night.
She is 16.
So not ready for a baby and I hope she will be a good mother.
I can hope, right??

We are going to see him later on today after I get off work.
My allergies are still kicking my butt.
I seriously think it is the a/c vents here at my job.
This place is OLD and my eyes do not run like this at home.
I am so over this place.
I am so over my crazy boss.

I can't wait to have some "me" time. I have so many projects to complete.
I also can't wait to be able to do homework during the day and not use up my whole weekend writing papers and stuff like that.
I am amazed that I have almost completed 2 years of college while working and raising a family. I am so excited to be done in July!!

6 comments:

Debbie said...

Bless your sweet niece. I am sure she is not ready for a baby. She will need a lot of support and guidance, I am sure.

Bibi @ Bibi's Culinary Journey said...

I don't think any 16 year old is ready, but with lots of help and guidance she can do it.

Hats off to you for being able to go to school and raise family at the same time. It must be so hard.

Amy said...

YOu are so amazing with your schooling. I think that your niece will be fine. She has you to help and guide her.. That is what family is there for right? Have a great weekend.

Kara @ His, Hers and Ours said...

Thanks for following His, Hers, and Ours!

Good luck to your niece. I couldn't even imagine. Sounds like she's got you supporting her.

It could absolutely be the AC vent's in your office. Dirty air vents don't mess around, and will make you sick!

I just recently started back to school, while working full time, and raising a family. Thank you for your update, as it is a source of inspiration to me!

Shell said...

Wow, sending prayers of strength and patience to your niece. I can't even imagine.

congrats on school!

Jason, as himself said...

Good for you and being almost done with college! It is hard to go back when you have so many responsibilities.