Monday, February 22, 2010

Let's talk about me...

I wanna talk about me!! I love that Toby Keith song!

You know those people who it is always about them 24/7??
Isn't it annoying??

That is why I love to blog. I can talk about me and my life and get feedback. And you come to visit and read...I love it!

My sister loves to talk about herself, so does one of my coworkers. I swear I can sit and listen to both of them and never say a word and they just keep talking.
It is funny!

Are you a better talker or listener??

5 comments:

BEE said...

i think blogging is the only time i actually talk alot lol
so i guess listener

Shell said...

Blogging gives me my chance to "talk!"

My mom is a talker. I can put her on speakerphone and go about cleaning/blogging/whatever b/c she needs not even a single "uh-huh" from me.

Gigi said...

I love that song (and Toby) too! I would say I'm more of a listener - but boy do I know a few that can talk, and talk, and talk.....

Ms. Diva said...

Dude! I am a talker! And a listener! :)

meemawfish said...

I guess it would be a listener because I'm pretty shy and don't talk alot.

Meemaw