Monday, February 1, 2010

The best things

The best part of my day.
I have many wonderful things during my day.

Here are a few:

1. Waking up to a quiet house. Mornings are my favorite, I can talk to the Lord, watch a little tv, clean up, fold some laundry, whatever I want all before my family wakes up.

2. Getting the kids off to school on time with no drama. This makes my mornings go so smoothly and we all know that kids are unpredictable. My autistic son is getting more mature and my teen daughter knows when I say to get moving, I mean it!!

3. Arriving at work safely. Hey, I only drive 15 miles but sometimes I am a nervous wreck by the time I get here, especially if the weather is bad. So I always thank the Lord for getting me here safely.

4. Finding comments on my blogs. (I know, but I love comments!)

5. Having a nice meal with the family in the evening. I love talking about our day or hearing the latest teen drama at Sara's school...she is 14, there is always drama!

6. Bath time. After the kids are all bathed and snuggly...we always lay down in TC's room together.

7. Sleep.........sweet sleep.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

=) It's always good to have a list of things to be thankful for! I probably won't write it down...but I'll be thinking of my list this afternoon!

BEE said...

sounds like a great day

Ms. Diva said...

A family dinner is awesome! I always learn things about the kids - some I want to know and others, well at least I know what is going on!!! :)

cookinglady said...

Following from Friday Follow

Juliana said...

One of my favorite posts for the day! I am going to love your blog!

I am a new follower from FF. Please come by and follow back. I am doing some great giveaways. Sorry I am a bit late at doing this, but better late than never. I look forward to following your blog and getting to know you better. Have a good week. Juliana from A Blonde Walks Into A Blog!

Ali said...

I love the morning too, I am always way more porductive.

Lora said...

Kudos to you for looking for the positive in your life and not focusing on the negative!

Gigi said...

Beautiful list (sorry - I haven't had time to come check you out before now - but thanks for following!!).

The whole teen girl sharing her drama - I don't get that. With a teen boy you get NOTHING!!!!! It's like pulling teeth just to find out he had a substitute teacher for the day.