The best part of my day.
I have many wonderful things during my day.
Here are a few:
1. Waking up to a quiet house. Mornings are my favorite, I can talk to the Lord, watch a little tv, clean up, fold some laundry, whatever I want all before my family wakes up.
2. Getting the kids off to school on time with no drama. This makes my mornings go so smoothly and we all know that kids are unpredictable. My autistic son is getting more mature and my teen daughter knows when I say to get moving, I mean it!!
3. Arriving at work safely. Hey, I only drive 15 miles but sometimes I am a nervous wreck by the time I get here, especially if the weather is bad. So I always thank the Lord for getting me here safely.
4. Finding comments on my blogs. (I know, but I love comments!)
5. Having a nice meal with the family in the evening. I love talking about our day or hearing the latest teen drama at Sara's school...she is 14, there is always drama!
6. Bath time. After the kids are all bathed and snuggly...we always lay down in TC's room together.
7. Sleep.........sweet sleep.