Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Work woes

I am so over my job. You know I have mentioned we are closing as of March 31st. We are no longer processing anymore film.
The days are sloooooooooooooow.
The work is almost nil.
I spend most of my time reading blogs, which is not all bad.
But it makes the day go by slow.

I still wake up early and get the kids to school.
I try to have things laid out the night before so things move smoothly.
I have done good about not losing it with TC but last week I did.
He was whining and whining and whining and not getting dressed.
And I had a sick sinus headache.
Finally I yelled and he cried.
And I apologized.
But we HAVE to be out the door by 7 or he will miss the daycare bus.

I can't wait for these days to be over for awhile.
I can take him to school once my job goes away and if we are running a little late, no biggie!
But it is getting harder and harder to come to work at a job that will be gone in weeks. And the fact that there is nothing to work on makes it even harder!

2 comments:

BEE said...

im so sorry
i cant imagine how boring that must be

blessingsonsavings said...

Happy Friday Follow! I am now following your blog! Oh I must say, I am somtimes loud, always crazy and I love life too just like you! :) We have somethings in common! May God continue blessing you and your family!

http://blessingsonsavings.blogspot.com/