Thursday, September 3, 2009

Letters

Dear Sis:
I know you are still mad at me because you read my blog and I said 3 things about you and you were pissed so now you are not speaking to me.
BUT...you tell my daughter in Facebook that I need to come to your son's games in order to keep you company.
When my daughter says that you need to call me you hurry up and get off chat and say, "Gotta go."
Why would I drive 40 miles one way to a game and sit by you when you won't even pick up the phone and call me? HUH?? HUH??

And how come when my daughter calls to talk to her cousin, you never let her??

Signed,
Your imperfect sister who only ever wanted you to give a care.

Dear Hubs:
I told you when you bought tires bigger than what your truck had on it that you were making a mistake. Case in point, your flat tire this morning. The (too big) tire rubbed and rubbed to the point that it made a hole in your tire.

Signed,
When are you ever going to realize I am always right?? Gaaahhhh.

Dear Coworker:
You chose to not participate in the dinners in the office. So stop coming by the table looking at the food and stop asking me what everybody brought! And when we are all enjoying our lunch, don't come in my office with a pissed off look on your face and when someone asks you to sit down (not me because you are acting 2 years old), you refuse to do so and walk away with your head down.

Signed,
You are 62 years old...grow the hell up! JEEZ!



Dear Dirty Laundry that NEVER GOES AWAY,
You suck!

Signed,
The maid, waitress and housekeeper (all me)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

LMAO thanks for the laugh.

Unknown said...

Bravo to your sister!!!!

And yea, my husband never believes I'm right until it gets proven.

Angel said...

HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! LOVE this!!!

Angela said...

I wish my laundry could read I would write it a letter too.

Sorry about all the hard stff you are going though lately. I am praying for you, your family, and your husbands uncle.