Thursday, September 3, 2009

While I wait

When I posted the LETTERS this morning, I was still angry at my sister.

I went to work seething because I was up all night thinking of how she has treated me since she found my blog. I apologized more times than I can count and she told me if I didn't stop blogging, then that proved I wasn't really sorry.

I refuse to stop blogging. And I refuse to kiss her butt until the end of time.

I know I did say some things in my blog that hurt her. I don't deny that. It's just that she acts like I am the only one to blame in all of this. And I don't agree.

So today I came home and mowed and I listened to my music.

This is one I listened to.

I know God is faithful. I know he has a plan and until he fulfills it, I am waiting. I am praying for peace.

No comments: