Wednesday, August 5, 2009

AC update

So it looks like we are going to have to get an a/c man to come after all. Hubs and I tried to lift the pan under the condenser and it was NOT happening. Then, trying to get down the darn ladder (from the attic) was so nerve wracking. I almost had a panic attack....that ladder is small, and I am BIG and I was SKEERED!! LOL. Hubs said that a a/c man will have the necessary stuff to lift the condenser and fix the problem. We may have to cancel the first day of our trip but we have to do what we have to do!

1 comment:

Helene said...

That totally sucks! We had a problem with our a/c last summer and I remember panicking, thinking we were gonna have to replace our entire system. But thankfully Tim was able to figure out what the problem was and it wasn't too expensive. Hope you get yours working again soon!