Friday, August 7, 2009

Plans

So I went to the grocery store this morning. I love going early in the day when not many people are out yet. But DANG it is hot already out there.

We have a guy coming to fix our compressor in the attic tomorrow. Our trip will be shortened but we are still going for one night. He does work on the side and my coworker had him do some stuff for her. The compressor was not put in correctly and has to be re-installed the right way. This really pisses me off, we built this house, or had a contractor build it only 4 years ago, and it seems that they cut corners. I am not a happy camper at all!!! Because my mortgage is a LOT and I don't have the money for repairs like this!! UGH!!! (pulling hair out)

My Hubs woke up with a sore back. Oh joy. That means I'll be doing homework, cleaning and mowing later on because our grass is high; we have had tons of rain lately.

I need to get off of here and go to the dollar store, the post office to send my nephew a few $$'s and then back home to work my ass off. Anybody want to come help??

2 comments:

Maria said...

I love the Dollar Store. I buy floss, panty shields, deodorant and toothbrushes there. I always find LOTS of things I need and I never spend more than 20 bucks...where else can you do that?

Anonymous said...

It is amazing how many corners get cut when new homes are built, isn't it? I think it has become the rule with any contracted work now, sadly. I try hard to be a cup half full person but when it comes to quality customer service, I have my doubts.

Like Maria and you, I love the dollar store!