Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Home ownership, it is so fun!

I came home last night and Sara and I cleaned out the fridge. And cleaned it good!! So after we did that, I went into the master bedroom and saw a big ol' bubble in the ceiling! OMG!

I screamed, "HUBS!!" and he said, "I saw it."
He was on his way up to the attic. Our a/c is up there, the part that drains water. Apparently the drain pan wasn't tilted enough and it overflowed and got on the floor of the attic, which then seeped into the ceiling above our bedroom.

Grrrrrrrrreat.

He is home today making sure he fixed the problem last night. Once the ceiling dries, the sheet rock will have to be cut out and replaced...thank God he can do all of this.

I am so happy this didn't happen this weekend, we will be out of town for 2 days. UGH.

1 comment:

My Three Sons said...

Sorry to hear about that. I had that happen at my salon once. But the AC man didn't put the pan in right and it leaked through my wall and onto my carpet. Then when he came back, he acted like he didn't want to correct the problem for free. Talking about a battle to get him to fix it all. Glad your hubby can do the work. Makes life a little easier.