Friday, August 28, 2009

Crazy week

Yeah, this week has had a lot of ups and downs. A LOT!! I am thinking of trying some new vitamins for TC and hope they help him. He has had meltdowns every evening after school over his Transformers. Yesterday he completely lost it and he had the durn toy in his pocket. ARGH.

Our a/c wasn't working right, I was trying to do MY homework and I had to stop to look for a darn transformer arm.

Sara is being a typical teen and wants all of my attention as soon as I walk in the door. So I feel as if I need to split myself 4 different ways so everybody can be happy.

How can I do this?

3 comments:

j said...

You can't Kristi. You can't be everthing to everybody, you can only do your best.

I am feeling for you - mothering is not always easy.

Angel said...

you just do the best you can...that's all you can do. sometimes its enough..other times it isn't. oh well. life goes on!

XOXOXOX

Unknown said...

My soon-to-be 14 year old is driving me bat shit crazy. She can be such a bitch and so mean to Ariana! Sometimes I just want to slap the crap out of her. I need to get her on prozac or something. Her PMS is AWFUL!