Friday, August 7, 2009

So the Drama

My sister's and my mutual friend posted on her facebook
People need to keep a diary and put it under their mattress instead of posting it on the Internet for the world to see.

I told her that is her opinion and then I blocked her just as I blocked my sister (from Facebook).

I am privacy protecting my autism blog this evening. I will only write here and those who are invited can read. My sister reads that and had my permission to do so but she clicked on my profile page which led her to my TX blog.

She sent me an e mail saying I wrote something about her in May after she read my post in my autism, blessings blog. I said that she gripes about her job and she talks to parents and they then go to her boss and TELL IT. I mentioned (in my blog) that it was her own fault.

I didn't even reply to her e mail. I am not feeding into her B*S*. If she doesn't want to talk to me then fine, but stop e mailing me. And stop keeping it stirred.....I apologized over and over and now I want to move on.

3 comments:

beans said...

Sorry about the drama . .I am sure that's all you need on top of everything else, huh !

Thanks for letting me know where you went!

Anonymous said...

I think that's a good idea. It is amazing how easily people can find you if they have the desire. I never thought my sister was that Internet savy. I still think she had help or someone pointed it out to her, but I am MUCH more careful now. If you want a public blog, do it with an assumed identity and let your friends know that it's you!

j said...

You know, if they click the link and can't get to THIS blog... it is going to burn them up. They are going to think "What is she saying about me????"

:)