Saturday, August 15, 2009

My day

TC was up this morning at 6:30. Of course he went back to sleep and I never did so I got up. I watched a little tv, got ready, went to Ace Hardware, the grocery store, post office, and Family Dollar.

I came home from all of that and had an argument with the Hubs and it was a doozie!
My husband thinks everybody is against him a lot of the time and it drives me insane. I have put in 15 years, haven't I done my time?? Haven't I proven that I am here to stay??

I went into the bathroom and had a breakdown. Maybe I needed it because I do feel better.

I vacuumed the bedrooms, loaded the dishwasher, cleaned the bathrooms, shocked the pool and changed the filter, and now I have 2 PowerPoint presentations to do. I'd better get busy!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ugh! Nothing ruins a promising weekened faster than an emotionally charged arguement with the spouse. I endured many of those in the past. I hope you were able to move past it, and make the rest of the day better. At least you engaged in some good cleaning therapy, it helps work the rage out! :-)

Bobbi said...

Gosh, where do you get all your energy! Sorry about the fight.