Monday, August 10, 2009

Day off

I am off work today. I got up and cooked breakfast, did a couple of loads of laundry and have been vegging the rest of the day.

I sat down on the couch and passed out earlier...I don't know why I am so tired!!

I think stressors over money, my sister, the trip, and everything else just wore me out. I met my Mom and was stressed over how that would go but it went amazingly well. My sister has not told my Mom about finding my blog. So at least I didn't have to deal with any explanations.

And like my friend Melissa says, if you make a mistake and apologize sincerely, and the other person chooses not to accept that apology, what more can you do?? Beating yourself up will not change anything.

I am going to work on some homework to get a jump start on my assignments this week. I can't believe school will start in 2 weeks!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

If my neighbor found out about my blog, who knows what he'd do? I don't think I'm findable. I hope not. I think my dad reads my blog, but I'm not sure. I'd like to think not :)

GClef1970 said...

That Melissa sounds like a smart friend. ;-)

Seriously, I'm glad that you have taken the time to REST on your vacation!